How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
A Debt Management Plan is based on your income, living expenses and unsecured debt. Please call us to schedule a no cost appontment with one of our counselors to determine if you qualify for the Debt Management plan. Appoinments can be done at your convenience in person or over the phone.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question