How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
A Debt Management Plan is based on your income, living expenses and unsecured debt. Please call us to schedule a no cost appointment with one of our counselors to determine if you qualify for the Debt Management plan. Appointments can be done at your convenience in person or over the phone.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question