How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
Thank you for your email regarding our services. We do not report to the credit bureaus, your creditors that are the ones that will report. Depending on your individual situation, this may vary but we hope by making on time monthly payments you may slowly see postitive change in your score. In order to go over this information we ask that you contact our office and schedule a free appointment with a certified advisor. We look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question