I am in the program. Can my account be adjusted to allow for any other types of debt, for example auto loan or personal loan?
Thank you for your email in regards to your account. Please be advised we can only place unsecured debt on the Debt Management Program, such as medical bills, credit cards and accounts in collections. We can not place secured debt on the program such as auto loans, mortgages and personal loans. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question