I came to you and I was led to believe that the term was fixed at 5 years. Unfortunately I am still unable to use your services. My question to you is can the terms be made longer?
Unfortunately the longest term allowed by creditors and the NYS Department of Financial Services is 60 months or 5 years.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question