I have power of attorney for my parents finances. They will be filing Bankruptcy. They are elderly and have serious health issues. They will never be handling their own finances in the future. Can I come to credit counseling instead of them?
Thank you for your email in regards to our services. As long as you are able to give us a copy of the Power or Attorney you hold for your parents, we would be more than happy to assist you. Please contact our office at 585-546-3440 and one of our client support representatives will be more than happy to schedule that appointment for you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question