If i have surrendered a vehicle can i set the the money owed after vehicle was sold by bank in a plan?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to our services. At this time please be advised we can put any unsecured debt such as credit cards, medical bills and anything in collections on a Debt Management Program. If you would like to see if this can be added to the Debt Management Program please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question