Some of my debt was already acquired by the sheriff dept for collection; can I still include it on a repayment plan to avoid been garnished?
Please be advised generally once an account has gone into garnishment status our office can not assist with the account. At this time you will want to seek legal advice to see what the next step should be. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact or office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question