What happens if you can't pay one months payment on time?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to your account. If you are unable to make a payment in regards to your Debt Management Program, we can suspend your payment for one month, we do require five business days to make any changes to your account. If you need to suspend your payment for the month of april please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I obtain a free credit report from all 3 agencies?
Ask a Question