What happens if you can't pay one months payment on time?
Thank you for contacting our office in regards to your account. If you are unable to make a payment in regards to your Debt Management Program, we can suspend your payment for one month, we do require five business days to make any changes to your account. If you need to suspend your payment for the month of april please feel free to contact our office and a client support representative will be glad to assist you.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- How does going on a debt management plan impact a good credit rating?
- What is the cost for counseling, and debt management services through CCCC?
- How do I get on a Debt Management Plan?
- im in the program is there a way to get payments lower we only owe like 7000 0f a 39000 debt...
- What services do you offer?
Ask a Question