IMPORTANT! Please read and carefully review the following information prior to class registration and payment.
- Click on "Support Page" to ensure your computer system meets or exceeds the minimum standards.
Clients are responsible for fees if their system is not compatible.
- Joint Bankruptcy filers MUST conduct their own individual courses using unique email addresses to obtain a certificate.
- If you need assistance with the online counseling course RethinkingDebt is open M-F from 9am-5pm and can be contacted at (888) 724-2227.
- Within 2 business days upon completion, a certified counselor will personally review your course material and contact you by phone to answer your questions and provide feedback. The counselor's preliminary review will ensure all worksheets have been completed correctly and an appropriate amount of time was spent studying the online course materials. Prior to issuing your certificate you must mail or fax the agency a copy of a valid driver's license or other photo ID to authenticate your identity.
NOTE: Certificates will not be released without proper identity verification.
Legible copies of drivers licenses or other acceptable forms of government issued ID's may be faxed to (585) 546-5693 or mailed to:
1050 University Ave, Suite A
Rochester, NY 14607
You are about to leave www.RethinkingDebt.org
PRE-FILING BANKRUPTCY COUNSELING:
Registration emails may end up in your spam email folder, so please be sure to check there if you do not see the email that contains your log-in information come through in a timely manner.
- Click below to begin your pre-filing bankruptcy counseling online:
PRE-DISCHARGE BANKRUPTCY COUNSELING:
- Registration emails may end up in your spam email folder, so please be sure to check there if you do not see the email that contains your log-in information come through in a timely manner.
- Click below to begin your pre-discharge bankruptcy counseling online:
- For “Registered Users” please click here to return to your Money in Motion course: