At RethinkingDebt, we respect your rights and will respond quickly and proactively when you think that a problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction. RethinkingDebt offers the following dispute resolution process to ensure the best results.
- The staff member involved in the dispute with a client will thoroughly document the issue or concern as expressed by the client. He or she will explain the details to our Director of Client Support.
- The Director of Client Support reviews the issue in detail and responds to the client within two business days of the original dispute. During the discussion, a mutually agreeable time frame will be set within which to resolve the problem.
- Once the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the reviewing manager, the manager notifies the client of the resolution within the pre-agreed upon time frame.
- If the client remains dissatisfied after attempts by the Director of Client Support to resolve the dispute, the client will be referred to the CEO for further review.
- The CEO will attempt to contact the client to discuss the issue and proposed resolution within a mutually agreeable timeframe.
- Once the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the CEO, the client is notified of the resolution within the pre-agreed upon time frame.
- If the client is still not satisfied with the proposed resolution, the matter will be presented to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for final disposition. Designated Board Members will attempt the same process steps as outlined above to resolve the issue.
Call 1-888-724-2227 or schedule an appointment for a free evaluation.
RethinkingDebt is committed to outstanding customer service. Our Client Support Department is open daily M-F from 9am-5pm (EST).
We provide consumer credit counseling including bankruptcy counseling, foreclosure prevention, housing counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, information about other debt repayment options, and financial education services.