Paying off debts
Consumer credit counseling can help you figure out the best way to pay off your debts.
Contact RethinkingDebt to schedule an appointment. We'll help you get organized, set a budget, and make a plan to pay off your debts.
Do-it-yourself methods for paying off debts include:
- Pay more than the minimum payment
- Use the debt reversal pyramid
- Use your savings
- Cash out your life insurance
- Borrow against your home equity
- Cash out your retirement savings
- Ask friends and family for help
- Renegotiate terms with your creditors
Many of these choices carry significant consequences. Make sure you call us for an appointment to discuss all of your options before making a decision.
Schedule an Appointment for consumer credit counseling services
RethinkingDebt is committed to outstanding customer service. Our Appointment lines are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm(EST). Explore our consumer credit counseling services. We offer debt consolidation and debt management plans, bankruptcy counseling, foreclosure prevention counseling, housing counseling, and a variety of financial education programs.