As a client of RethinkingDebt, we want you to understand that we're here to support you in your time of need. We purposefully create a service environment that makes it easy for you to share your concerns and achieve maximum benefits from our debt management plans and credit counseling services. We encourage open communication so that your concerns are minimized, and your confidence in us is earned. We guarantee you the following:
- You have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- You have the right to be actively involved in any plan developed for you.
- You have the right to withdraw from the debt management plan after written notification to the agency.
- You have the right to have your complaints addressed in a timely manner.
- You have the right to speak freely in an appropriate manner and to have your concerns addressed.
- You have the right to ask questions and be informed of your rights as a client of RethinkingDebt.
- You have the right to confidentiality and privacy regarding the personal financial information you communicate to the agency.
Call 1-888-724-2227 or schedule an appointment for a free evaluation.
RethinkingDebt is committed to outstanding customer service. Our Client Support Department is open daily M-F 9am-8pm (EST).
We provide consumer credit counseling including bankruptcy counseling, foreclosure prevention, housing counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, information about other debt repayment options, and financial education services.